- October 15, 2017Reviewer HiddenKnowledgeable, helpful, friendly, hard working, available, creative, and resourceful customer service. She loves what she's doing and does it very well!
- October 6, 2017Reviewer HiddenDonna did a wonderful job both selling my home and finding me a new one. She helped with many questions I had, and always had an answer. I highly recommend my family and friends to use her as an agent.
- October 5, 2017Reviewer HiddenWhen my company relocated me I was told to interview two RE agents. I Chose Donna and one from another company. The other agent informed me that the price I was looking for was too high and if I wanted to sell quickly I should come down more than 10K dollars. Donna, on the other hand, walked the house and said that my price would not be an issue and it would sell quickly. Donna got us within a couple thousand of our asking price within the first week on the market. Donna knows the Western New York market better than anyone! She was fantastic with communication and was spot on with all of her advice.
- October 5, 2017Reviewer HiddenDonna helped me find my dream home! She was very patient, it took me a year to find a place. She present my offers in person which had an impact on the sellers in a positive way. I would recommend Donna to anyone!!
- October 5, 2017Reviewer HiddenRealtors always warn against you pricing your place too high because if you don't sell quickly, your listing will suffer the imaginary blight being on the market too long. Donna coached us about our pricing and was more amenable than other realtors about pricing our house where we wanted it to be. But, after listing it, we quickly received multiple offers (suggesting more of a seller's mkt than we judged). We sold quickly - OK if that's your main goal. But, we probably could have gotten much more for it if we had priced higher. Warning - realtor incentive to underprice and just sell quickly may not be effectively countered by their lower commissions
Around the Web